Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spring Cleaning

{photo credit: cutpasteprint}
     Every so often i get the urge to spring clean my life: clothes, books, goals, pictures, friends. I've been saying that I need to get it together lately (I guess "it" is my life...) and since we're six months into 2010, I'm vowing to make the last 6 months a million times better than the first. 

Here are a few of my mid-year resolutions:
  • Eat better: no more cookies for breakfast, constant ice-cream eating at work, frozen food every night
  • Take more time for myself: more yoga, less internet, more reading
  • Stop complaining so much!
  • Make smarter purchases: quit buying things just to buy them
  • Take more pictures
     Here are a few pictures of things I love from one of my favorite sellers on esty: 
Check out buckscountyframes's etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment