Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Super excited!


     A big thanks to Megan at Design Matters for this award! I've really enjoyed working on this blog for the last two months and I hope that at least a few people are enjoying it as well. I've been having a lot of fun and starting this was a great way for me to puruse a creative outlet in my free time. I really appreciate everyone who has been following tinsel* and who's helped me with spreading the word!

I'd like to pass this award along to a few of my favorite bloggers these days:

Paislea at Allister Bee (I check this blog daily, she has great taste!)
Meaghen at And then I found five dollars... (Love your recipes! They all look delicious!)
Danni at Oh, Hello, Friend (HUGE source of inspiration for me)

1 comment:

  1. aweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! so sweet! you mentioned me in your post! thank you so much!!! i appreciate it. you're a doll!

    and i check your blog daily too dear! it's perfect! ♥

    ♥http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete