Friday, June 25, 2010

Sustainable Style

    The Green Revolution is everywhere lately and it's made its debut in fashionable, eco-friendly clothing. Popular retailers such as H&M and Topshop have introduced their own lines of organic and free-trade clothing with affordable prices. Several months ago I bought the H&M pale pink dress with ruffles on the sleeves (see below & click here to see all pieces from the  Garden Collection). I love the line - in my opinion, its way cuter than their usual pieces in the stores around me that are typically more "business-casual." Anyways, here are a few of my favorite eco-friendly pieces:

H&M Garden Collection, $29.95 (in stores only)
H&M Garden Collection, $49.95 (in stores only)

Is it obvious that I'm really loving neutrals at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. umm. i love that purse. and that swimsuit. yes please. ♥

    http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I love the swimsuit and the clutch. I might just have to spend some money today. hehe.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete