Friday, July 9, 2010

Fake It Til You Make It

     Yesterday I took a trip to Ulta (they have nail polish on sale for $2! I picked up a kelly green one & a lipstick for $4)...While I was there, I spotted this:
     Jessica Simpson clip-in bangs! WHAT. This is just too odd for me to really comprehend, so I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks?I can't really see it looking natural (especially from behind), but I could be mistaken. Don't get me wrong - I love fake hair, but only if it looks natural. Last summer I splurged a bit and dropped one hundred bucks on this hair piece (at the time my hair was a little past my shoulders) because I was regretting cutting all of my hair off and was obsessed with long hair. It's a bit of a pain to get in and can get pretty tangly, but I have to admit, I love it. I apologize for the awful Macbook pictures (I haven't worn it lately so I don't have any recent pictures, these are all from last year) but what do you think? It makes me feel pretty saucy, haha. I'm thinking I'll brush it out and wear it this weekend... 
Just pretend you can't see the mess in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment