Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spinach Alfredo Lasagna


     I made this with my mom the other night and oyyy, was it good, haha. It's super cheesy so that is always a plus, but the sausage and spinach evens it out. It made a lot so I'll probably make it again when I have a few friends over when I get back to school. 

I got together with my two friends/roomies for this year today and now I can't wait to move back to school! If only I knew which day I can finally move in, hah. I'm ready to be busy again and see some of my favorite people. I had a rough time last semester but this year is my year, and I'm going to make sure that I'm living life to the fullest. Here's my new mantra: Every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

1 comment:

  1. This is your year-- love that. :)

    And now I'm incredibly hungry!

    ReplyDelete