Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Weekends


Charlotte Russe Lace Dress, F21 Leather Vest (this is one of my absolute favorite things that I own), leather boots from Marshall's
     I went home last week for a long weekend and, of course, found my way to the cider mill. I've gone every year with my family for as long as I can remember, and this year my boyfriend came with us. After talking to my out-of-state friends, I learned that cider mills are pretty much only in Michigan... Which leads me to ask, what does everyone else do during fall?! Nothing is better than hot doughnuts (pumpkin spice are the best), fresh cider and pumpkin carving. 
     In regards to fashion, my favorite trend right now is lace, and I love to mix it with more masculine pieces like a leather vest, studs and military jackets. 
Total side note:  I've been planning my Lady Gaga costume for Halloween for a while now, and it's slowly starting to come together. I'll be posting pictures after this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment