Wednesday, January 26, 2011

bloglovin

     My mom visited me this past weekend and brought me some delicious cookies - so delicious that they were gone by Monday. Seriously. And she came Saturday. I told you all I have no self control. But anyways, I rationalized eating them all by telling myself that they're healthy because they have applesauce and oatmeal in them. Anyways, I suggest you try them. They are super moist and clearly good because I only eat good things, hah. 


Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies

1-1-4 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup shortening
1 egg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix the above ingredients till smooth.  Add 1 cup oatmeal and 1 cup applesauce (my mom used cinnamon).  Drop by tablespoon on greased cookie sheet.  Bake about 15 minutes at 375 degrees.  Makes about 2 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment