Thursday, March 10, 2011

bloglovin

     The last few months have been constant stress. It's so easy to get caught up in daily life and forget about the big picture. Or, if you're like me (and probably the rest of the world's college students), almost everything you do is done for the future. I keep forgetting that I actually have a life in the present - I rush from one class to the next, and I'm consumed with meeting one deadline just to turn around and be faced with another. I always feel like I lose myself during school months; I don't have time to focus on making myself happy (although I somehow managed to do plenty of that during first semester) and I slowly get less and less happy. 
     I realize that I will always have to do things in life that I don't like, and that I'll always be prioritizing school or work over other aspects of my life. But that doesn't mean I can't still maintain that part of myself. Life can always be worse, and I by no means have it rough. Now I just need to get over the fact that things will work out how they're supposed to no matter what, and let go a little bit. Hah, if only I could figure out how to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment