Friday, April 1, 2011

bloglovin

     I love a good online magazine and Matchbook Magazine has yet to disappoint. Started in January of this year, Matchbook boasts of being the ultimate lifestyle publication, almost daring you to read it -- "From lipstick to letterpress, gelato to grosgrain, and Paris to Peru, consider us your field guide to a charmed life." Well, sign me up. I usually have a hard time reading some of the articles in magazines - half the time they're honestly just things I've already heard or don't interest me, but Matchbook features chic illustrations that accompany columns such as "ten things to do under ten dollars" (what's up, poor college students) and "encyclopedia: pearls" that chronicles a staple accessory for a charmed life - and gives helpful style advice along the way. It's sophisticated without being elitist and the perfect way to spend an afternoon not studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment