Sunday, June 6, 2010

Art on the Grand

     This weekend my boyfriend and I took a day trip to Farmington for the Art on the Grand art festival. I didn't end up buying anything but we had a good time looking at the art and stopped in a few shops along the street, one of them being Village Shoe Inn, a total shoe heaven. I could have spent hours in there trying on shoes - they have a ton of brands like Nine West, Blowfish, BCBG, and they're ALL at at least 20-60% discounted (!!!). I tried on a pair of gold glitter pumps that were a little flashy for everyday, but I actually think they look pretty good with the outfit I had on, and they were only $30. But, in an attempt at being practical, I ended up leaving without them because there's no way I'd be able to walk around Ann Arbor in them for longer than five minutes. We also stopped in Sunflour Bakehous, a super adorable bakery. Check out their website here!

Cropped Denim Jacket and Crochet Tunic, Forever 21
Taylor Skinny Jeans, Delia*s

No comments:

Post a Comment