Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crazy Long Lashes? Yes, Please.

via naag
     The other day I stumbled upon a review for what has turned out to be the best mascara I've ever used by far (and I consider myself to be an expert). Most days I just use a waterproof mascara (NYC waterproof mascara in a light blue tube, only $1.79, such a bargain) and then layer on a volumizing mascara afterward. Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with naturally curling lashes so I've found that by layering mascara, starting with waterproof, helps hold the curl longer throughout the day, especially in the summer heat. After reading Agyness Deyn's blog naag (awesome blog, by the way), I decided I'd try Rimmel London's Max Volume Flash mascara that promises 14x the volume. I was pretty skeptical, but for $5.49 at Target, it wasn't like it was going to be the worse purchase I've ever made. Turns out, it's FABULOUS. I've tried countless mascaras and this one is the winner of them all - it's not clumpy and makes my lashes look long and thick in just a few swipes. And the hot pink tube doesn't hurt. Can you tell I'm in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment