Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stars & Stripes

     The last week has been crazy: between finishing up classes, moving home, unpacking, working a ton and getting together with family, I've had zero time. I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day and is enjoying the beautiful weather. I'll be posting much more in the future and hopefully not so late at night!
     With the 4th of July coming up (I can't wait!), I made these Martha Stewart drink parasols for a barbeque with friends a few weeks ago. It's never too early to be patriotic and I wanted to try them out - they turned out to be adorable. All you have to do is print and cut out the umbrella designers here and tape them closed on the inside after cutting along the dotted line. To keep the umbrellas in place, just add a little hot glue around the skewer underneath the umbrella. It literally takes about 5 minutes tops. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! so refreshing looking! ♥ can't wait for the 4th!!

    ReplyDelete