Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday #3

Just a few things that I've been eyeing...
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bobbies, $28 - Perfect for pinning back your bangs to stay cool in the summer.
2. MAC Viva Glam GaGa Lipstick, $14 - The only lipstick I ever wear is a shade similar to this color by Sephora. I've read a few reviews (here and here) and I've decided I'm going to buy it when I go out this weekend. It came out a few months ago but I'm always hesitant to buy lipstick because I already have a few that I use and they last a long time, but all proceeds go towards HIV/AIDS so I can't pass that up!
3. Philosophy Senorita Margarita, $16 - This 3-in-1 body wash/shampoo/conditioner is great for taking on vacation, since we all hate hotel shampoo.
4. Queen of...Ooh La La! Shaving Gel, $4 at drugstores - This gel contains pure aloe vera, rarely found in less-expensive products.
5. Proclaim Olive Spray-On Glosser, $8.29 - My stylist used this the last time I highlighted my hair and it really helped with frizz and fly-aways.

2 comments:

  1. I so want to try that Philosophy Senorita Margarita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Barber chair parts and Barber chair base. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete