Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fizzy Berry Cream Soda

     Yesterday I tried this recipe for Fizzy Berry Cream Soda found on Gwyneth Paltrow's blog, GOOP. When I first started reading her blog, I found it so odd that it was actually a celebrity blog that I was reading. But she really knows her stuff and has a lot of interesting information to share! As for the recipe, I thought it was pretty good, although I did add a tablespoon or two of sugar to make it a bit sweeter. For some I'm sure its great without the sugar, I just love everything sweet so I added some to taste. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but the more I drank it, the more it grew on me. Try it out and let me know what you think!
     I would also like to say thank you to everyone for all of your kind comments! You are wonderful and I have also been enjoying all of your blogs as well.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm mmmm! i love this! it looks oh so tasty! ♥ i will have to take a look at that tonight for a midnight snack! hah

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete