Wednesday, July 14, 2010

American Love



h&m skirt, forever 21 blazer & tank, jessica simpson belt, nine west sandals, thrifted jewelry

     Every so often I feel the urge to go through all of my clothes and mix and match pieces. I've had this red skirt for several years but I was always hesitant about wearing it - I'm not quite sure why, but I always felt I never had the top for the look I was going for. I forced myself to get over it, and since it was so gorgeous today I figured, why not spend some time outside?
     In other news, I've decided to invest a little more time into tinsel* - I'll be the first to admit that I've had a lot of other things on my mind lately. But things are getting back to normal and I've got quite a few things coming up in the next couple of weeks to blog about. I'll be taking a trip to Chicago and then I'll be off to New York to visit my friend, Jordan, who is interning there for the summer! I absolutely cannot wait and I'll be sure to post about everything. 


3 comments:

  1. great bloq, i love the outfits

    http://wishmeluxe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look very chic! ♥
    Great post!
    MADMSL.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfect! I love how bold the red skirt looks, I need to find a red skirt now!
    And that's exciting about your upcoming trips. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete