Wednesday, August 18, 2010

College Wishlist


1. Spoon and Fork Wall Clock, Target, $39.99
2. Jeweled Urchin Knob, Anthropologie, $16
3. Paris Themed Switch Plate, Esty, $7.50 
4. Mirrored Wall Letters, PBteen, $49
5. Side Table, Ikea, $9.99
6. Futon, Target, $99 (this style is no longer available, but the link is to a similar one by Target)
7. Cut Lace Pillow, Urban Outfitters, $32.00 

     I'm still not sure what day I'll be moving back to school, but I am so ready! I'll be living in a house this year and that means one thing: MORE DECORATING. I can't wait. Anyways, these are a few things that I'm loving at the moment. I actually have the black futon (I bought it two years ago for my dorm room) and I'm hoping to be able to fit it in my room for when friends stay the night. My favorite is the cut lace pillow from Urban Outfitters because of the contrasting dark gray and ruffles. I'm ready to start another year, meet new people, start my new job (finally, money!), hang out with friends, and go to football games. What a life :)

1 comment: