Sunday, August 29, 2010

What I Wore: On the Farm

Forever 21 denim dress and necklace, Agape belt, Coach sunglasses

     This morning I took a trip to my cousin Carol's farm in Weberville (I felt like I was in the middle of nowhere...No offense to anyone who lives out there!) and it was so interesting! She raises llamas, sheep, goats, bunnies, and horses. The process of getting yarn or a finished product (like a scarf or hat) is so detailed and really a lot of work - I give her a TON of credit! It really takes a lot of hard work and passion to take care of so many animals. It was really fun and great to see all of my family before I move back to school this week. 
GIANT bunny!
My brother wearing a hat that my cousin made!
Wool that Carol sheared herself - she'll spin it into yarn after it's washed and possibly died using flowers from her garden!
Me, Carol and my grams!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You wore a cute outfit and wow, how adorable are those animals?!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! that looks like it was a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, oh, my! What a giant bunny!!!

    You are cute as a button, by the way!

    ReplyDelete