Thursday, November 18, 2010

bloglovin

     My boyfriend recently told me that after his birthday (next week!) he wants to re-do his wardrobe. This was music to my ears. As much as I love women's fashion, I die for men's. In my opinion it's what makes women's fashion incredibly diverse, not to mention the androgynous trend that has become so popular. Since we chatted about his wardrobe, I've been circling cashmere sweaters in J. Crew catalogs and scouring my favorite blogs inspiration. We'll be enlisting the help of my fellow fashion-loving roommate over Christmas break so this gives me even more of an excuse to spend all of my time at the mall (hey, I'm not complaining). 
     But while researching I came across a Chuck Bass-inspired men's line for Urban Outfitters. For all of my Gossip Girls fans (any way that I can incorporate the show into my blog, I will), I'm sure you are well aware of Chuck's transformation from trying way too hard to be cool - and also very creepy - to being quite dapper and winning us over while awkwardly trying to hide his British accent. Chuck's style is a little too businessman for my boyfriend, but J. Press (the brand that Chuck wears most on the show) has made a more affordable line of preppy men's clothes sold exclusively at Urban Outfitters. Here is the entire line, but my favorites are below. I wouldn't say I love the line, but there are a few pieces that would look great incorporated into a little less ivy-league look. 



Shetland Wool Crew-Neck Sweater, $78
Drill Pant, $78

No comments:

Post a Comment