I love Christmas and I love buying gifts, even though I usually end up with very little money left in my bank account come January. But it's all worth it when you get someone the perfect gift. Here are some of my favorite finds for this holiday season!
1. Tiffany & Co. Card Case with Key Ring, $95 - This is especially useful for college students - I'd buy this for myself if I didn't already have one!
2. Blackberry Callet, $14.99 - Just about everyone I know uses a phone case, and this eliminates having to carry a wallet or purse. There are several colors and is available for Blackberries or iPhones.3. Very Hollywood by Michael Kors, $45-$85 - Definitely for the girly-girl you know.
4. Juicy Couture Shimmer iPad Cover, $128 - A bit pricey, but if you already spent $500 on an iPad then why not spend another $130 on a shimmery case?
5. Erica Anenberg Braille "love at first sight" Cuff Bracelet, $150 - I saw these in a magazine and they caught my eye because it's so unique. There is also one available that says "see no evil."
6. Yves Saint Laurent Arty Glass Ring, $195 - I've been seeing this ring everywhere lately, and something about it keeps catching my eye. It'd be great for someone who's into designers and keeps up with fashion.
7. Barefoot Contessa, How Easy Is That?: Fabulous Recipes & Easy Tips, $20 - Seriously, who doesn't love Ina Garten? She's my go-to for great recipes, and so far I have yet to be disappointed. Even your friend who avoids the kitchen at all costs will love this recipe book.