Wednesday, December 15, 2010

bloglovin

As the new year is coming (and finals are FINALLY almost over... one more tomorrow!) I have a list of things that I'll be posting about: 


- Delicious Christmas cookies I'll be making later today
- Gift guide for the boys in your life
- New Year's Resolutions
- My upcoming trip to Chicago! (Although I'm not going until January so you'll have to wait for that one a bit)
- My upcoming 21st birthday party, which will be more like an extravaganza because my roommate and I are combining our birthdays and she is literally making a wedding cake for the occasion. Not to mention that I am going balls out with decorations.
- My new favorite blogs
- More recipes, yum
- Review of shellac nail polish!

1 comment:

  1. yay, your 21st is going to be so fun! i am 24, and to date, my 21st was my most memorable, out of control birthday party. one to be remembered, for sure.
    can't wait to see the xmas cookies you make!

    ReplyDelete