Thursday, January 13, 2011

bloglovin

Knee-high boots from Marshall's, beret from Target, leggings from Uniqlo (best leggings ever) and coat from Forever 21 
     I completely forgot about this impromptu photoshoot I had just before Christmas. There's a greenhouse near my house, and they have the frame of a volkswagen covered in plants. It was so windy that day (and incredibly bright out with the snow) but I was able to get a few good pictures. I bought the beret that I'm wearing last year and I plan on keeping it forever, I just love it that much. 
     Tomorrow morning I'm taking the train to Chicago for the long weekend. I plan on eating delicious food, seeing the Blue Man Group again (second time for me, but my boyfriend has never seen them), and doing a little shopping. Nothing too extreme though!

No comments:

Post a Comment