Wednesday, February 2, 2011

bloglovin

     Today has been an experience. Like typical Michigan weather, we got way less snow than anticipated, but it's still freezing out and the wind is crazy. Like everyone else, I was hoping for a snow day but we ended up being one of the only schools around still open. Figures. 
     I've gotten back to the point where I love this blog and can't wait to work on it most days. But time just keeps slipping away, and I don't feel like I've been able to do it justice. I haven't had time to visit all of the places I've wanted, experiment with new products, make all of my bookmarked recipes, or read a book that wasn't assigned for a class. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm burnt out with everything going on in my life in general. I've hit the wall that I'm sure everyone hits during the winter, but I'm stuck. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this. 
     Anyways, in case anyone else is feeling like me, and/or loves Michael Jackson as much as I do, check out this video of a taxi driver who sounds EXACTY like MJ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment