Wednesday, October 12, 2011

bloglovin

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't missed blogging for the last couple months. I started it in order to get myself out of a rut, but now I'm finding that I need it as more of a stress reliever and an outlet. The thing that I liked the most was that it pushed me to constantly be doing new things and trying new activities. I might be revisiting it now and then and we'll see how it goes. If anything, this will become much less about fashion and much more about my journey through my final year of college (a bit of a love/hate relationship right now!) and pushing myself to try as many new things as I can before I start on the working girl part of my life.

Our fall break is this weekend so I'll be heading home to hang out with this adorable puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment