Wednesday, May 25, 2011

bloglovin

I'm struggling to decide whether or not to continue writing this blog. I start my internship on Tuesday (I'm starting to get nervous!) and I honestly am disappointed in myself for my lack of commitment to this project. In the beginning I was doing it because I was genuinely so excited for it and I needed something to commit to while I was trying to make myself happier. But now I'm wondering if I even have time to post and I'm trying to figure out what role I want this to have in my life. And to be quite honest, it takes much more work than you would think (and time!), so the lack of readers since I've started school last September has made it really frustrating at times, too. I haven't made a final decision yet, but it's definitely something that I've been thinking about...

1 comment:

  1. I miss reading your blog, but I think it's kinda great that you don't need it anymore (because you are finding other things to make you happy)!

    I've started using my blog as a place to come when I get stressed. I don't write as much as I used to, but it's nice that it's still around when I need it. Just an idea!

    Anyway, I can't wait to see you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete