Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tamara Mellon's FABULOUS Apartment

(She's the founder of Jimmy Choo, although everyone should already know this)

     I'm not even kidding, rarely am I SO inspired by someone/their home/life/etc. than by Tamara Mellon. First off, her kid's name is Minty. Not a name I would ever choose, but when your mom founded Jimmy Choo, you can be named the stupidest thing and still be awesome. Second, Tamara's closet is TO DIE FOR. I would kill to have one pair of Jimmy Choo shoes (that I would wear endlessly, no doubt), let alone own her over 1,000 pairs. Minty better be the most well-dressed shoe fashionista on the planet when she's older.

3 comments:

  1. just wanted to say, that is one wayy cool chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I don't even know what I would do if I add 1000 pairs of shoes! Her place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that chandelier!:D

    What a lucky girl, she would have lots of fab shoes!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete